By posting Content on this page or our Mobile Application, you agree to comply with the terms and conditions of Travall. In particular you represent, warrant and agree that no content submitted, posted, transmitted or shared by you will infringe upon the rights of any third party, including but not limited to copyright, trademark, privacy; or contain defamatory or discriminatory or otherwise unlawful material.
Registration and Account Security
- You must be 13 years or older to use Travall World.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your user name and profile.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure.
- You may not post nude, partially nude, derogative, or sexually suggestive photos or videos.
- You will not bully, abuse, intimidate, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other Travall World users.
- You will not use Travall World to do anything unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory.
Travall World users provide their real names and information, and we need your help to keep it that way. Here are some commitments you make to us relating to registering and maintaining the security of your account:
User-generated Content and Disclaimer
- You will not provide any false personal information on Travall World, or create an account for anyone other than yourself without permission.
- You will not create more than one personal account.
- If we disable your account, you will not create another one without our permission.
- You will not use your personal timeline primarily for your own commercial gain, and will use a Travall World Page for such purposes.
- You will not use Travall World if you are a convicted sex offender.
- You will keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
- You will not share your password (or in the case of developers, your secret key), let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardise the security of your account.
- You will not transfer your account (including any Page or application you administer) to anyone without first getting our written permission.
- If you select a username or similar identifier for your profile, account or Page, we reserve the right to remove or reclaim it if we believe it is appropriate (such as when a trademark owner complains about a username that does not closely relate to a user's actual name).
Travall World or The MEDIACUBED FZ LLC Group accepts no responsibility or liability for any data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, images, video, messages, or any other materials whatsoever (“Content”) generated by users (“the Users”) and publicly posted on this page or the mobile application. We reserve the right to alter, delete or remove (without notice) the content and remove or ban users at its absolute discretion for any reason whatsoever. We encourage all users to report abusive content.
Proprietary Rights in Content on Travall World
- You will not post content that: is hate speech, threatening, or pornographic; incites violence; or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
- You may not use the Travall World service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, screen names, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, links ("Content") that you submit, post, and display on the Travall World service.
The content on this page is subject to copyright laws. Unless you own the rights in the content, you may not reproduce, adapt or communicate without the written permission of the copyright owner nor use the content for commercial purposes.
- You must not access Travall World’s private API by any other means other than the Travall World application / Website itself.
- You must not crawl, scrape, or otherwise cache any content from Travall World including but not limited to user profiles, videos and photos.
- You must not, in the use of Travall World, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws)
- Travall World does NOT claim ANY ownership rights in the text, files, images, photos, video, sounds, musical works, works of authorship, applications, or any other materials (collectively, "Content") that you post on or through the Travall World Services. By displaying or publishing ("posting") any Content on or through the Travall World Services, you hereby grant to Travall World a non-exclusive, fully paid and royalty-free, worldwide, limited license to use, modify, delete from, add to, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce and translate such Content, including without limitation distributing part or all of the Website and Mobile Application in any media formats through any media channels, except Content not shared publicly ("private") will not be distributed outside the Travall World Services.
- Some of the Travall World Services may be supported by advertising revenue and may display advertisements and promotions, and you hereby agree that Travall World may place such advertising and promotions on the Travall World Services or on, about, or in conjunction with your Content. The manner, mode and extent of such advertising and promotions are subject to change without specific notice to you.
- You represent and warrant that: (i) you own the Content posted by you on or through the Travall World Services or otherwise have the right to grant the license set forth in this section, (ii) the posting and use of your Content on or through the Travall World Services does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights, intellectual property rights or any other rights of any person, and (iii) the posting of your Content on the Website and Mobile Application does not result in a breach of contract between you and a third party. You agree to pay for all royalties, fees, and any other monies owing any person by reason of Content you post on or through the Travall World Services. (iv) MEDIACUBED FZ LLC and it’s subsidiaries own all content uploaded to the Mobile app and website and may use, recycle, edit and/or re-post the content at the discretion of the content producers within the MEDIACUBED group of companies.
- The Travall World Services contain Content of Travall World or MEDIACUBED FZ LLC. Travall World Content is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other laws, and Travall World owns and retains all rights in the Travall World Content and the Travall World Services. Travall World hereby grants you a limited, revocable, non-sub-licensable license to reproduce and display the Travall World Content (excluding any software code) solely for your personal use in connection with viewing the Website and Mobile Application and using the Travall World Services.
- The Travall World Services contain Content of Users and other Travall World licensors. Except as provided within this Agreement, you may not copy, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any Content appearing on or through the Travall World Services.
- Travall World performs technical functions necessary to offer the Travall World Services, including but not limited to transcoding and/or reformatting Content to allow its use throughout the Travall World Services.
- Although the Website and Mobile Application and other Travall World Services are normally available, there will be occasions when the Website and Mobile Application, or other Travall World Services will be interrupted for scheduled maintenance or upgrades, for emergency repairs, or due to failure of telecommunications links and equipment that are beyond the control of Travall World.
- Also, although Travall World will normally only delete Content that violates this Agreement, Travall World reserves the right to delete any Content for any reason, without prior notice. Deleted content may be stored by Travall World in order to comply with certain legal obligations and is not retrievable without a valid court order. Consequently, Travall World encourages you to maintain your own backup of your Content. In other words, Travall World is not a backup service. Travall World will not be liable to you for any modification, suspension, or discontinuation of the Travall World Services, or the loss of any Content.
- Travall World or The MEDIACUBED FZ LLC Group accepts no liability or responsibility whatsoever for the contents of any target Website and Mobile Application linked to or from this page.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Travall World service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- We reserve the right to force forfeiture of any username that becomes inactive, violates trademark, or may mislead other users.
- We reserve the right to reclaim usernames on behalf of businesses or individuals that hold legal claim or trademark on those usernames.
Management of partners executing the promotions reserve the right to make any changes, at any time by adding to, deleting or changing any promotion. Terms & Conditions may apply when redeeming a discount or availing a promotion.
Mobile and Other Devices
- We currently provide our mobile services for free, but please be aware that your carrier's normal rates and fees, such as text messaging and data charges, will still apply.
- In the event you change or deactivate your mobile telephone number, please remember to update your account information on Travall World to ensure that your messages are not sent to the wrong person.
- With downloading our software through the mobile app or browser plugin, you agree that from time to time, the software may download and install upgrades, updates and additional features from us in order to improve, enhance, and further develop the software.
- You will not modify, create derivative works of, decompile, or otherwise attempt to extract source code from us, unless you are expressly permitted to do so under an open source license, or we give you express written permission.
AGREEMENT BETWEEN CUSTOMER AND TRAVALL WORLD, INC.
Welcome to the Travall.tv website (the "Website"). This Website is provided solely to assist customers in gathering travel information, determining the availability of travel—related goods and services, making legitimate reservations or otherwise transacting business with travel suppliers, and for no other purposes. The terms "we", "us", "our", “Travall World” and "Travall.tv" refer to Travall World, Dubai based company corporation, and its subsidiaries and corporate affiliates, including MEDIACUBED FZ LLC, (collectively, the "Travall World Companies"). The term "you" refers to the customer visiting the Website and/or booking a reservation through us on this Website, or through our customer service agents.
USE OF THE WEBSITE
As a condition of your use of this Website, you warrant that:
- you are at least 13 years of age;
- you possess the legal authority to create a binding legal obligation;
- you will only use this Website to make legitimate reservations for you or for another person for whom you are legally authorized to act;
- all information supplied by you on this Website is true, accurate, current and complete; and
- if you have an Travall.tv account, you will safeguard your account information and will supervise and be completely responsible for any use of your account by you and anyone other than you.
Travall World is committed to customer satisfaction, so if you have a problem or dispute, we will try to resolve your concerns. But if we are unsuccessful, you may pursue claims as explained in this section.
. If we are not able to resolve your Claims within 60 days, you may seek relief through arbitration or in small claims court, as set forth below.
Any and all Claims will be resolved by binding arbitration, rather than in court
To begin an arbitration proceeding, you must send a letter requesting arbitration and describing your Claims to “Travall World Legal: Arbitration Claim Manager,” at Travall World, Ground Floor, Building Eight, Dubai Media City, Dubai, United Arab Emirates. If we request arbitration against you, we will give you notice at the email address or street address you have provided.
Any and all proceedings to resolve Claims will be conducted only on an individual basis and not in a class, consolidated or representative action.
If for any reason a Claim proceeds in court rather than in arbitration we each waive any right to a jury trial
. The Federal Arbitration Act and federal arbitration law apply to this agreement. An arbitration decision may be confirmed by any court with competent jurisdiction.
The content and information on this Website (including, but not limited to, price and availability of travel services) as well as the infrastructure used to provide such content and information, is proprietary to us or our suppliers and providers. While you may make limited copies of your travel itinerary (and related documents) for travel or service reservations booked through this Website, you agree not to otherwise modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell or re-sell any information, software, products, or services obtained from or through this Website. Additionally, you agree not to:
- use this Website or its contents for any commercial purpose;
- make any speculative, false, or fraudulent reservation or any reservation in anticipation of demand;
- access, monitor or copy any content or information of this Website using any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means or any manual process for any purpose without our express written permission;
- violate the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on this Website or bypass or circumvent other measures employed to prevent or limit access to this Website;
- take any action that imposes, or may impose, in our discretion, an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- deep—link to any portion of this Website (including, without limitation, the purchase path for any travel services) for any purpose without our express written permission; or
- "frame", "mirror" or otherwise incorporate any part of this Website into any other website without our prior written authorization.
If your booking or account shows signs of fraud, abuse or suspicious activity, Travall World may cancel any travel or service reservations associated with your name, email address or account, and close any associated Travall World accounts. If you have conducted any fraudulent activity, Travall World reserves the right to take any necessary legal action and you may be liable for monetary losses to Travall World, including litigation costs and damages. To contest the cancellation of a booking or freezing or closure of an account, please contact Travall World Customer Service.
SUPPLIER RULES AND RESTRICTIONS
Additional terms and conditions will apply to your reservation and purchase of travel—related goods and services that you select.
Please read these additional terms and conditions carefully. In particular, if you have purchased an airfare, please ensure you read the full terms and conditions of carriage issued by the Supplier, which can be found on the Supplier’s website. You agree to abide by the terms and conditions of purchase imposed by any supplier with whom you elect to deal, including, but not limited to, payment of all amounts when due and compliance with the supplier's rules and restrictions regarding availability and use of fares, products, or services. Airfare is only guaranteed once the purchase has been completed and the tickets have been issued. Airlines and other travel suppliers may change their prices without notice. We reserve the right to cancel your booking if full payment is not received in a timely fashion.
Travall World may offer Customers the opportunity to book a reservation for a combination of two one—way tickets instead of a round-trip ticket. Combined one-way tickets may provide a greater choice of flights, are often cheaper and can be combined on the same airline or on different airlines. Unlike round-trip tickets, each one-way ticket is subject to its own rules, restrictions, and fees. If one of these flights is affected by an airline change (e.g. cancellation or rescheduling) that causes a Customer to make changes to the other flight, the Customer will be responsible for any fees incurred for making changes to the unaffected flight.
For certain low-cost carriers, the price of your flight has been converted from a different currency for convenience purposes to provide you an estimate of the amount of the purchase in your local currency. As a result, when you book, the amount charged to your credit card by the airline may be slightly different due to currency fluctuations. Your statement may also include a applicable fee from your card issuer to process the transaction plus any applicable taxes for international purchases.
Federal law forbids the carriage of hazardous materials aboard aircraft in your luggage or on your person. A violation can result in five years' imprisonment and penalties of $250,000 or more (49 U.S.C. 5124). Hazardous materials include explosives, compressed gases, flammable liquids and solids, oxidizers, poisons, corrosives and radioactive materials. Examples: Paints, lighter fluid, fireworks, tear gases, oxygen bottles, and radio-pharmaceuticals. There are special exceptions for small quantities (up to 70 ounces total) of medicinal and toilet articles carried in your luggage and certain smoking materials carried on your person.
You acknowledge that some third-party providers offering certain services and/or activities may require you to sign their liability waiver prior to participating in the service and/or activity they offer. You understand that any violation of any such supplier's rules and restrictions may result in cancellation of your reservation(s), in your being denied access to the applicable travel product or services, in your forfeiting any monies paid for such reservation(s), and/or in our debiting your account for any costs we incur as a result of such violation.
Travall World is not liable for any costs incurred due to hotel relocation.